Art Daniels is a recognized champion of citizen centred service across Canada and throughout the world. During the past decade, he has been:
- the leader and architect of many of Ontario’s award-winning, citizen-centred service initiatives;
- a key leader of the Citizen Centred Service Network;
- a co-founder of the Public Sector Service Delivery Council;
- a willing advisor on citizen-centred service to governments in Canada and around the world;
- an author of books and articles on innovative, citizen-centred service delivery;
- and an architect and founder of the Institute for Citizen-Centred Service.