Working together for citizens
The Institute for Citizen-Centred Service proudly works with all levels of government in Canada with a goal to solving and improving public sector service delivery. We do this by serving as a neutral platform for all levels of government to collaborate and share best practices. Our role is to also provide support services to the Councils in the following areas:
- management and administration
- liaison and relationship building
- financial management
- procurement and contract management.
Members: Senior officials of the Public Sector Service Delivery Council and the Public Sector Chief Information Officer Council.
Priority: Collaborate to enhance the efficacy of public service to the Canadian public addressing issues of common concern and interest.
Members: Senior officials of service delivery organizations of the federal, provincial, territorial levels of government and senior municipal representatives through the Municipal Service Delivery Officials.
Priority: Collaborate on major public sector service delivery issues confronting all levels of government in Canada.
Members: Chief Information Officers of the federal, provincial, territorial governments and senior municipal IT representatives through the Municipal Information Systems Association.
Priority: Collaborate on information technology and information management issues, procurement, and cybersecurity confronting all levels of government in Canada.
Benefits to citizens: Working together to provide better service delivery experience at all levels of government to:
- Reduce duplication of effort and encourage development of consistent standards and approaches
- Use public resources efficiently on initiatives that allows smaller jurisdictions to benefit from the expertise and resources of the federal government and larger provinces
- Provide inter-jurisdictional information-sharing and networking opportunities to improve service delivery of government programs and services