Learn with us
Certification & Learning programs offer high-quality professional education opportunities to public sector service delivery employees. Designed by senior leaders from the Canadian service delivery community to help you gain trust from the citizens you serve.
- Establish a common language and consistent standard of excellence within the service delivery community
- Professionalize the service delivery practice
- Encourage the use of the citizen-centred approach
Why choose our learning programs?
We offer flexible professional service delivery training options for your organizational needs. You decide how your employees can help increase the level of service citizens want when interacting with the programs and services of your organization.
Individual Learning Modules
For learner's looking to expand their understanding of citizen-centric service
Public Service Delivery Fundamentals
Dive into the fundamentals of service delivery and being citizen-centred by learning the types of skills you need to have in your tool kit in order to provide good service. Discover what good service access looks like and how we can help our service recipients navigate the sometimes complex services that exist in the public sector.
Listening to and Understanding Citizens
Understand what citizens are saying about service delivery across the public service in Canada. Learn about existing surveys that are provided nationally as well as for participating jurisdictions. This is what outside-in listening looks like and how you can do the same for your organization.
- Certified Service Manager: Self-study or facilitator-led training program for service delivery managers.
- Train the Trainer Program: Increase your organization's internal capacity for staff training and development.
Contact us to discuss the best options for your organization’s training needs.