The Certified Service Professional (CSP) is designed for frontline service delivery professionals. In addition to improving participant’s knowledge of the citizen-centred approach and professionalizing service delivery, the course focuses on the following:
- Establishing a common competency framework
- Encouraging the development of knowledgeable and skilled staff
- Promoting shifts in frontline behaviours and attitudes, leading to improved service quality
- Enhancing frontline capabilities and capacity, generating improved employee engagement
In order to best meet your organization’s training needs, the ICCS has two options available.
Self-Study (Online Learning) Certification Process
Best suited for individuals who require flexibility when pursuing professional training.
- Candidates receive the CSP Body of Knowledge and access to the ICCS Learning Management System
- Certification requires a minimum grade of 80% on the CSP Exam
Study the CSP Body of Knowledge on the ICCS Learning Management System. Take the CSP Exam and become certified.
CSP Self-Study Certification
CSP 2-day Training Program
Designed for organizations looking for an intensive training option for frontline service delivery staff.
- Learning objectives are achieved through classroom discussions, activities, exercises and reference materials.
- The CSP 2-day Program is based on the content found within the CSP Body of Knowledge, which includes:
- Client Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Relations
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Employee Engagement
- Personal accountability
- Values and Ethics
Increase your service delivery competencies or those of your team by signing up for our C&L programs. Contact us for more information.