Who can subscribe?
Public sector organizations at all levels of government who provide services to citizens, in Canada and internationally.
We are future-ready – are you?
Helping the public service sector adapt to rapid changes affecting the service delivery experience of the citizen.
We advance careers, set up public sector organizations for success through our globally recognized standards, resources, tools, research, professional certifications and networking opportunities.
Our subscribers benefit from having access to a suite of proven products, services, and access to our experts. We will support you and your team to continually improve and innovate within the evolving public service sector with exclusive, globally respected in-depth reports, unique insights to drive excellence for your jurisdiction.
Depending on the needs of your organization, the benefits of subscribing could include:
- A license to use Common Measurements Tool and the Benchmarking ServiceKnow where your organization’s service delivery experience stands by comparing to similar organizations.
- A license to use Citizens First and Business First research methodologies
Keep up with the rapidly changing public sector with two digital foundational research reports to know industry trends, business intelligence, explore insights within the public service industry
- Access to the Certified Service Manager and Certified Service Professional programs.
Provide an excellent service delivery experience to your users while growing your team’s careers with professional and certified training
- Access to consulting services from our experts
Get expert advice on your best options to improve your organization
- Access to a larger community of practice
Network with others to learn, share best practices, and get advice.
For more details on subscribing to our services, contact us.