Lori MacMullen is a recognized champion of citizen-centred service across Canada and throughout the world. In recent years, she has been:
- A key leader in the development of citizen-centred services in New Brunswick as the province’s first CIO
- A visionary collaborator working the federal, provincial, and municipal colleagues to establish the Public Sector CIO Council
- A tireless support of, and contributor to, the Lac Carling Congress as member of the organization committee
- A willing advisor on citizen-centred service to governments in Canada and around the world; and
- An invaluable colleague and friend to all with the public-sector community.
In recognition of her lifetime of leadership in promotion citizen-centred approaches to service delivery, the Institute for Citizen-Centred service proudly awards Lori MacMullen the 2005 Heintzman Leadership Award.